Simply my life..
A blog which will be my soul mate.. Sharing my happiness, sadness & everything..
Sunday, March 12, 2006
-.-"
Saw that student of mine ytd.. Actuali, I didnt expect him to come.. Serious.. After the atrocious result he got.. His lesson was supposed to be at 10 (at least that was what i tot bcos he normali comes at that time). The time past by and still, there's no sight of him. Just then, at 10.15, I received a msg frm my aunt..
2 of my other students who were brothers won't be coming anymore... Though they left for another reason, I was like, huh, what's happening? Feel that it's my fualt that all these happened..
If nt for me, he wouln't have failed badly..
If nt for me, they wouln't have left..
All of a sudden, out of 5 students who I doted on most as they were hafing fun wif me most of the time on sunday, 3 had left..
I tried to pick myself up as I had a student at 11.. Unfortunately, at the start, I was like dreaming away while he was doing his work.. But, I still managed to check his answers somehow for a few questions though I wasn't reali in the mood. Things got better later..
At 11.45, my uncle then spoke to me and said that it wasn't my fault that that student failed so badly and that the two left.. I was like haiz, hw can that nt be my fault.. I know he's trying to make me feel better.. Bt precisely bcos i noe he's consoling me, so i felt bad..
I continued class after that.. After I finished with that 11 o clock boy, I switch off the air con and even closed the door of the class. While I was packing some stuff, the boy whu failed came to the office to look for me. I was stunned when I saw him.. And when I saw his mum, I was so ashamned and kinda afraid.. His mum was saying he did badly for most of his subjects and showed me his papers, telling me not to let him(the student) take his own sweet time to do his work and so on..
Luckily, my uncle came along and I showed him the papers.. He asked me to then take the student to class and he stayed on to spoke to the mother.. Phew.. Lucky me..
During the class I had with him, I was both happy and unhappy.. Happy that he came and unhappy that he was nt cooperative with me.. So, I had to raise my voice. But, he still dun reali wana do alot, so I let him be at times asI also know that the work I gave him was a bit tough.
I duno what's in for me next..

I noe that my drawing is bad.. Hehe.. :)
Saw that student of mine ytd.. Actuali, I didnt expect him to come.. Serious.. After the atrocious result he got.. His lesson was supposed to be at 10 (at least that was what i tot bcos he normali comes at that time). The time past by and still, there's no sight of him. Just then, at 10.15, I received a msg frm my aunt..
2 of my other students who were brothers won't be coming anymore... Though they left for another reason, I was like, huh, what's happening? Feel that it's my fualt that all these happened..
If nt for me, he wouln't have failed badly..
If nt for me, they wouln't have left..
All of a sudden, out of 5 students who I doted on most as they were hafing fun wif me most of the time on sunday, 3 had left..
I tried to pick myself up as I had a student at 11.. Unfortunately, at the start, I was like dreaming away while he was doing his work.. But, I still managed to check his answers somehow for a few questions though I wasn't reali in the mood. Things got better later..
At 11.45, my uncle then spoke to me and said that it wasn't my fault that that student failed so badly and that the two left.. I was like haiz, hw can that nt be my fault.. I know he's trying to make me feel better.. Bt precisely bcos i noe he's consoling me, so i felt bad..
I continued class after that.. After I finished with that 11 o clock boy, I switch off the air con and even closed the door of the class. While I was packing some stuff, the boy whu failed came to the office to look for me. I was stunned when I saw him.. And when I saw his mum, I was so ashamned and kinda afraid.. His mum was saying he did badly for most of his subjects and showed me his papers, telling me not to let him(the student) take his own sweet time to do his work and so on..
Luckily, my uncle came along and I showed him the papers.. He asked me to then take the student to class and he stayed on to spoke to the mother.. Phew.. Lucky me..
During the class I had with him, I was both happy and unhappy.. Happy that he came and unhappy that he was nt cooperative with me.. So, I had to raise my voice. But, he still dun reali wana do alot, so I let him be at times asI also know that the work I gave him was a bit tough.
I duno what's in for me next..

I noe that my drawing is bad.. Hehe.. :)
Comments:
Post a Comment
