Simply my life..
A blog which will be my soul mate.. Sharing my happiness, sadness & everything..
Monday, March 20, 2006
Poor mum..
Mum wannted to borrow some money to tide her for a few days.. But, dad already borrowed some frm me and i haf nt much left.. And dad told me to lie to her so that he can find the money ytd (sun)...
While at work, I was tinking abt tis and was wondering where to go aft tat as i tot i wld finish early.. little did i expect to finish at 6 plus. I even tot of an excuse to tell mum shld dad reali cant gif it back to me.. That is to tel her i bank in the cheque and i can oni withdrawl 2 days ltr.. I was so afraid to go hm, fearing tat my dad wasn't ard.. I callled my sis bt she didnt pick the phome up. Terrified, I walked hm frm the mrt station. tryin to calm myself down..
true enuf, wen i gt hm, dad said he cant return me the money. but the lucky thing was mum wasn't hm. Dad told me to lie to mum aagain and drag til next week. but, i told dad tat mum seriously need the money.. She was desperate.. Or she wldn;t cum to me.. So, I told dad of my plan and he wld try his best to find the money so that mum can use it..
When mum came hm, i told her abt the cheque.. Damn me.. Lie to her again.. But if i told her the truth, nt only she wld quarrel wif dad, she mite get angry wif me too. Sorry mum.. I didnt mean it.. I really meant to help u.. I somehw knew u were crying tat day bcos u were so desperate.. U kept rubbing ur eyes.. though i can't c ur tears rolling down, i truly felt that u were crying. But u didnt wan me to noe.. My poor mum.. Hw i wish i cud share the burden wif u.. U r the world's greatest mother whu made so many sacrifices..
Mum wannted to borrow some money to tide her for a few days.. But, dad already borrowed some frm me and i haf nt much left.. And dad told me to lie to her so that he can find the money ytd (sun)...
While at work, I was tinking abt tis and was wondering where to go aft tat as i tot i wld finish early.. little did i expect to finish at 6 plus. I even tot of an excuse to tell mum shld dad reali cant gif it back to me.. That is to tel her i bank in the cheque and i can oni withdrawl 2 days ltr.. I was so afraid to go hm, fearing tat my dad wasn't ard.. I callled my sis bt she didnt pick the phome up. Terrified, I walked hm frm the mrt station. tryin to calm myself down..
true enuf, wen i gt hm, dad said he cant return me the money. but the lucky thing was mum wasn't hm. Dad told me to lie to mum aagain and drag til next week. but, i told dad tat mum seriously need the money.. She was desperate.. Or she wldn;t cum to me.. So, I told dad of my plan and he wld try his best to find the money so that mum can use it..
When mum came hm, i told her abt the cheque.. Damn me.. Lie to her again.. But if i told her the truth, nt only she wld quarrel wif dad, she mite get angry wif me too. Sorry mum.. I didnt mean it.. I really meant to help u.. I somehw knew u were crying tat day bcos u were so desperate.. U kept rubbing ur eyes.. though i can't c ur tears rolling down, i truly felt that u were crying. But u didnt wan me to noe.. My poor mum.. Hw i wish i cud share the burden wif u.. U r the world's greatest mother whu made so many sacrifices..
Comments:
Post a Comment
